Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Completing the 40 day Sadhana

The Sadhana pledge that I undertook has been one of the most important step in my life as far as laying the foundation of a better daily routine is considered. Getting up early in the morning, doing the meditation and my daily baanis not only helped me to see through a very busy and testing period of my life but has also bought changes in me as a person. I would be continuing this practice and hope it turns into a habit soon. Meditation and Daily Baanis go a long way in providing one with the balance and energy to tackle the hardship and stress involved in daily life. I hope the others who joined Gurumustuk Singh Ji for the 40 day Sadhana have also gained from this experience. I hoping to start with the Kundalini yoga classes in Amritsar soon. I hope to take short weekend breaks in order to take the classes as I reside in Delhi. I wish Waheguru Grants all souls an opportunity like I had in my life to make a difference in their lives. Waheguruji Ka Khalsa, Waheguruji Ki Fateh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment